Mobile Technology Training Center (currently booking for 2014: Jan – June)
How do you schedule the mobile lab for your library?
Call SEO and ask for Jamie
Toll Free: 1-877-552-4262
Online Registration Coming Soon!!
|The Mobile Technology Training Center is a 35′ bus equipped with 10 networked PC’s, a digital projector, and a networked printer. A wireless internet bridge connects the lab to your library’s router. Computer systems run Windows 7 Professional with Microsoft Office 2010.The Mobile Training Center, has just recently undergone a transformation, as the exterior has been repainted, adding a full scale graphic mural, and new carpeting throughout.|
What do you need to operate the lab at your library?
- A single IP address to use on your network
- A 35 foot parking space near your library
- A trainer for your classes
What does The State Library of Ohio provide?
- Free delivery and pick-up of the lab to any public library in Ohio.
- Help in connecting the lab.
Computer Training Opportunities
- For library staff
- For library patrons
- Cooperative programs with schools and non-profit agencies
Features For Your Comfort
- Fully air conditioned and heated
- Wheelchair ramp for handicapped accessibility
- Quiet diesel generator