The SEO Team is pleased to announce that we will be implementing new e-mail hold notices powered by PatronPoint on Monday, February 7.
Benefits & Features:
- Branded with your library logo
- Cover images
- Link to My Account
- Pickup by date listed for each item
- New SMS verbiage: Hi <name>. You have item(s) to pickup at <pickup location>.
- Patron engagement measurements (e-mail sent/viewed tracking)
Here’s a link to a sample hold notice: https://seooh.patronpoint.com/email/view/61f84ee37f2c2675299799
- Notices will now be sent at 9 am and 4 pm
- Subject line: Your library hold is ready for pickup!
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Spanish Language Notices
Did you know that your notices can be sent in Spanish? To change the language of the notices for specific users, go to the Demographics tab in the Modify User wizard. Change the language to SPANISH and save.
Users with Multiple E-Mail Addresses
Please separate multiple e-mail addresses with a comma which is the PatronPoint standard. Any e-mail addresses separated by a semicolon has been updated.
In the next month, overdue notices will be tested with PatronPoint. After that release, courtesy notices will be implemented.
The SEO Team would like to thank our test libraries:
- Bluffton Public Library
- Guernsey County Public Library
- Mercer County District Library
- Pemberville Public Library
A staff guide is attached outlining the changes as well as instructions on how to update notices to Spanish.