SEO is pleased to announce new service points and two new libraries. Updated delivery documentation can be downloaded on the Support Website.
- New Service Points
- Guernsey County District Public Library has added a pickup point for their Outreach Program: Guernsey County Outreach – GCO. All items for GCO will be sent to GCT (Crossroads Branch Library).
- Mercer County District Library will be adding hold lockers at the Mendon Union Branch: Mendon Lockers – MCV. All items for MCV will be sent to MCU (Mendon Union Branch).
- St. Marys Community Public Library has added hold lockers: St. Marys Lockers – SML. All items for SML will be sent to SMA (St. Marys).
- St. Clairsville Public Library will be adding hold lockers to their location: St. Clairsville Curbside – SCC. All items for SCC will be sent to STC (St. Clairsville).
- New Libraries
- The Louisville Public Library and Rodman Public Library will be joining the SEO Automation Consortium on Thursday, November 12. The three-letter codes and pickup points for these locations are:
- Louisville Public Library: LSV – send materials directly to Louisville Public Library
- Louisville Lockers: LSL – send materials to LSV
- Rodman Public Library : ROD – sent materials directly to Rodman Public Library
- Rodman Branch Library: ROB – send materials to ROD
- Rodman Bookmobile: ROK – send materials to ROD
- Symphony Receipt Printer updated:
The Agency files for the Symphony Receipt Printer include the new locations. These files are available on our Support Site at the following link:
Manual Agency File Update Method
To update your agencies.xml file; overwrite your current file with your desired preference of “with library name” or “without library name.” The path by default is C:\Program Files\Symphony Receipt Printer unless of course, you have the agencies.xml file located in a shared file server location.
Automated Agency File Update Method – optional and preferred
SEO also hosts these files on our web server, and we keep them up to date as routes change. This method ensures you have the current agency file gives you one less thing to worry about. Here are the paths for these two files if you want to use this hosted method:
Agency File With Library Name
Agency File Without Library Name
This URL/path would be copy/pasted into the Agencies File: path of the Settings Utility as shown below:
Save this configuration and then right-click on the Symphony Receipt Printer icon in the system tray and reload the configuration.
Please let us know if you encounter any issues with getting your Agencies file updated/reloaded.
The SEO Team.