Greetings SEO Members,
A new version of BLUEcloud Mobile (SEOLibraries App) has been released and is available to all users.
To take advantage of the new features, users must update the application on their device(s). For users with auto-update enabled in their device settings, no additional action is required. This version includes feature additions, bug fixes, and backend improvements.
Notable features in this release include:
* Renewal Count - the number of times that a patron has renewed a checkout now appears with the checkout information in the BLUEcloud Mobile app
* Web Pages Open Directly From Link - Live Web Page content now opens immediately from the app rather than requiring the user to tap an extra Open Site button to view the web page.
* Improved Back button functionality - On Android devices, tapping Back when on the Home screen now exits the app, which is standard functionality for Android apps. Bug Fixes:
* CMS-58 - Add date selection to Overdrive hold suspension - When a user suspended an Overdrive hold, the hold would be successfully placed; however, BLUEcloud Mobile would not let them select the length of time to suspend the hold. This resulted in a "Suspended until: Invalid Date" error in the Overdrive App or Website. This has been fixed to present patrons an option to select a suspension period, which eliminates the possibility of an error from Overdrive.
* MO-382 Unable to see saved photo in BLUEcloud Mobile accounts on iOS - In devices using iOS or Android 7.0, patrons could select an image in My Details but the image would not display Account and My Details screens. This has been fixed to display the image after it has been selected.
* MO-413 Clicking back on My Account takes you back to the home screen - When an app user tapped My Account, selected an option, then decided navigate back, the app would return to the home screen. This has been fixed to open the Menu panel when the user taps Back from an account screen.
* MO-443 App freezing after opening the Holds menu in iOS devices - In devices running an iOS version prior to iOS 10, when a users opened their list of holds, their screen would become unresponsive, including the ability to go back. This has been fixed in the app settings by giving users the ability to use a screen rather than a slide-out panel to present information.
* Note: The next version of the BLUEcloud Mobile app will not support versions prior to iOS 10.