Greetings SEO Members,
The Symphony Upgrade is just around the corner—only two weeks away! Our SEO Team has put together a comprehensive list that covers everything you need to know about the upcoming upgrade. Check it out below and stay in the loop!
Upgrade Instructions: The SEO Team has provided two options for your library to upgrade your staff workstations.
- Library staff may choose to upgrade staff workstations at the close of business on February 16, 17, or 18, depending on your library’s hours of operation. This is the preferred method to prevent any possible delays Monday morning. If your location chooses this option, staff must not reconnect to the Symphony Server until Monday morning after the upgrade has concluded, or they may downgrade the client software to the previous version.
- Library staff may choose to upgrade Monday morning upon connection to the system. You may experience some delays with the upgrade process depending on how many locations select this option, as the updated client will be installed upon login to Symphony Workflows.
Services that will be impacted during the upgrade from 12:00 am to 8:00 am:
- SIP Services (Ohio Digital Library, Self-check, hoopla, LinkedIn Learning, PC Management, Hold Lockers, etc…)
- Enterprise Holds (My Account)
- Symphony Workflows Access
- SEO Libraries App – SOLUS
Your SEO Team