What to expect on the day of the upgrade:
- We are scheduled for an Enterprise 220.127.116.11 upgrade beginning Monday morning on September 20th. The initial upgrade is expected to be completed by 8AM EST and the only anticipated downtime will be between 12:00AM – 8:00AM.
- Post Upgrade, SEO IT and the SirsiDynix consulting team with fix any CSS, themes, widgets and profiles impacted by the upgrade.
- SEO will announce via the listserv once ALL upgrade work has been completed.
What added features will we be getting after this upgrade?
- OverDrive Magazine Support
- eResource Central Connector now integrates with OverDrive Magazines supplied by Zinio to provide library patrons access to thousands of digital magazines
- Improved mobile layout support on certain Android devices
- Synonym List Feature and Stop Word Capability
- Enterprise Login Error for Reused Barcodes
- eBook Format Option in My Account
- Mobile Theme
- Renew All added to My Account in Enterprise on Mobile Responsive Theme
- Renewal Limit Reached warning message now displays for both desktop and mobile patrons when reaching renewal limits
What features to expect in the near future post-upgrade:
- Kids Catalog version 2 upgrade which will bring My List functionality to the Kids Catalog
- Tabbed Results
- The ability to separate Physical, Digital, and EBSCO Discovery Service Articles results in a tabbed display
PLEASE NOTE: ENTERPRISE WILL ONLY BE UNAVAILABLE DURING THE ACTUAL UPGRADE PROCESS MONDAY MORNING
SEO Service Center